Basic Features of JAVA:
Java is a high level, robust, secured and object-oriented programming language.
- Java is an object programming language.
- Java is a Simple programming language. It is familiar with c and c++ language.
- Java programs are both compiled and interpreted.
- Java programs are platform independent. Any hardware or software environment in which a program runs is known as a platform. Since Java has its own run time environment (JRE) and API, it is called platform.
- Java is a robust programming language.
- Java provides the concepts of Exception Handling.
- Java is multithreaded language
- Java can access data from a local system as well as from net.
- Java is case sensitive language. It distinguishes the upper case and lower case letters
- Java programs can create Applets and Applications are general programs like any other programming languages.
- Java programming is written with in a class. The variables and functions are declared and defined with the class.
- Java does not require any preprocessor (#) and header files for creating a java application program.
- Java is widely accepted as a development technology for stand alone development.
Comments statement in Java
Comments statements in Java: Comment statement in Java Programming some time it is difficult to user ...read more
Features and Advantages of OOps
Feature of OOPs It makes the complete program simpler by dividing it into a number of ...read more
Where Java is used
Where Java is used? According to Sun, 3 billion devices run Java. There are many devices ...read more
Types of Java Applications
Types of Java Applications There are mainly 4 types of applications that can be created using ...read more
Byte code and JVM
Byte code and JVM Java is a high level programming language. The program written in java ...read more
write once and run any where java program
Sun released the first public implementation as Java 1.0 in 1995. It promised Write Once, ...read more