//* W.A.P to print simple message
public static void main(String aa)
System.out.println(“welcome in java”);
save this file as simple.java
To compile:-javac simple.java
To execute:-java simple
Output: Hello Java
Let’s look at how to save the file, compile and execute the program. Please follow the steps given below:
- Open notepad and add the code as above.
- 2. Save the file as: simple. java.
- Open a command prompt window and go to the directory where you saved the class. Assume it’s C:\.
- Type javac simple. java and press enter to compile your code. If there are no errors in your code, the command prompt will take you to the next line (Assumption: The path variable is set).In this step program is compile.
- .Now, type java simple to run your program. In this step program is Interpreter
- You will be able to see ‘ Hello World ‘ printed on the window.
Comments statement in Java
Comments statements in Java: Comment statement in Java Programming some time it is difficult to user ...read more
Features and Advantages of OOps
Feature of OOPs It makes the complete program simpler by dividing it into a number of ...read more
Where Java is used
Where Java is used? According to Sun, 3 billion devices run Java. There are many devices ...read more
Types of Java Applications
Types of Java Applications There are mainly 4 types of applications that can be created using ...read more
History of Java
History of Java Java is pure object oriented programming language. It is developed by James ...read more
Byte code and JVM
Byte code and JVM Java is a high level programming language. The program written in java ...read more