Feature of OOPs
- It makes the complete program simpler by dividing it into a number of objects.
- It gives stress on the data items rather than functions.
- The objects can be used as a bridge to have data flow from one function to another.
- we can easily modify the data without any change in the function
Advantage of OOPs
- OOPs makes development and maintenance easier where as in Procedure-oriented programming language it is not easy to manage if code grows as project size grows.
- OOP provides data hiding whereas in Procedure-oriented programming language a global data can be accessed from anywhere.
- OOPs provide ability to simulate real-world event much more effectively. We can provide the solution of real word problem if we are using the Object-Oriented Programming language.
Static and Dynamic Bindinding in Java
Binding: Connecting a method call to the method body is known as binding.There are two types ...read more
Polymorphism in Java
Polymorphism in java is a concept by which we can perform a single action by ...read more
Encapsulation in Java
Encapsulation is grouping of the properties and methods within a class. Providing access to an object ...read more
Abstraction in Java
Abstraction is a process to hiding the implementation details and only showing the functionality to ...read more
Class in Java
Class Class represents a group of similar objects. The class binds the data, describe the entity ...read more
Comments statement in Java
Comments statements in Java: Comment statement in Java Programming some time it is difficult to user ...read more