1. To remove existing background of the document, select:
A. view, normal B. Tools, options
C. Edit, clear D. Format, background
2. To type subscript character like H2O, use the following keyboard combination:
A. Ctrl+= B. Alt+=
C. Ctrl+shift+= D. Alt+Shift+=
3. What is the short cut key to open table menu?
A. Alt, a B. Alt, t
C. Alt, e D. Alt, b
4. After mail merging, how many documents does Word create?
A. 1 B. 2
C. 3 D. 4
5. To list synonyms and antonyms, select:
A. tools, options B. Tools, grammar
C. Insert, cross reference D. tools, language
6. Where can you put page numbers?
A. header B. footer
C. anywhere in the document D. only A and B
7. Which feature do you use to create Newspaper?
A. Tabs B. Columns
C. Bullets and Numbering D. Tables
8. What is the WordArt?
A. text with special effect B. a control tool box
C. a design wizard D. an AutoShape
9. You want to combine a picture of a starfish with the short story you wrote. Which of the following is the best program to do this?
A Graphics B Spreadsheet
C Word processing D Notepad
10. To show or hide specific tool from a toolbar, select:
A. view, toolbar B. Tools, customize
C. tools, options D. view, normal
11. Which of the following is the best definition of the Rotate command?
A. It moves the graphic across the document page.
B. It resizes parts of the graphic.
C. It turns the graphic to the right or left.
D. It sets the graphic to the right margin.
12. Which tool will allow to move word processing document around so that you can view different sections?
A Alignment B Scroll bar
C Spell check D Undo
13. Which short cut key do you use to double space a paragraph?
A. Ctrl+1 B. Ctrl+2
C. Alt+F2 D. Ctrl+F2
14. What is MS-Word?
A. An operating system B. Typing tutor software
C. Word processing software D. A game
15. What tool works best for word processing?
A. Computer B. Microsoft Word
C. Typewriter D. IBM electric
16. What of the following provides a set of tools to create different shapes like rectangle, smiley face, etc.?
A. ClipArt B. AutoShapes
C. WordArt D. Chart
17. What word would I use to describe the act of correcting something?
A. Whiteout B. Erase
C. Correcting D. Edit
18. What word would I use to describe what I would have to do to correct this situation? The word should be “Fred”. It was spelled “Frd”.
A. Correct B. Change
C. Insert D. Add
19. What is the short cut key to open the thesaurus window?
A. Ctrl+F7 B. F7
C. Alt+F7 D. Shift+F7
20. What word would I use to describe what I would have to do to correct this situation? The word should be “Bill”. It was spelled “Biil”.
A. Add B. Typeover
C. Insert D. None of the above
21. If I wanted to take a paragraph from one place, and put it in to another, what word would best describes that?
A. Rotate B. Relocate
C. Copy D. Move
22. Which toolbar should be accessed to create AutoShapes?
A. Standard B. Picture
C. Drawing D. WordArt
23. If I wanted to take a paragraph and use it in another place also, what word would best describe that?
A. Rename B. Copy
C. Delete D. Move
24. What is the short cut key to print preview your document?
A. Alt, f, p B. Alt, e, p
C. Alt, f, v D. Alt, v, p
25. If I wanted to make a word stand out, what word would best describe that?
A. Standout B. Delete
C. Bold D. Print
26. What program do I use to check my spelling?
A. SpellPro B. Spellcheck
C. MS Word D. There are none
27. To change the small letters to the capital, select:
A. Lower case B. Upper case
C. Sentence case D. Title case
28. To change the font style of a text:
A. click font dropdown list in format toolbar and choose font
B. Click Tools menu and select Font
C. Click Format menu and select paragraph
D. Select the text and press Ctrl+b
29. Which dialog box is invoked by the ctrl+k key combination?
A. break B. Bookmark
C. Customize D. hyperlink
30. To make a column break, select:
A. Insert, break B. Tools, column
C. Edit, clear D. Format, style
31. Which command do you use to subscript your text?
A. Tools, options B. Format, Font
C. Format, paragraph D. Insert, Object
32. To define a page border, select:
A. File, page setup B. Format, paragraph
C. Format, border and shading D. Edit, object
33. To insert page number in x of y format, select:
A. Insert, page number B. Table, insert
C. View, headers and footers D. Format, style
34. What is the short cut key to open page setup dialog box?
A. Alt, f, p B. Alt, e, p
C. Alt, f, a D. Alt, f, u
35. An outline numbered list can have up to this many levels.
A 5 B 8
C 9 D 15
objective type question of Ms Access with answer
Ms-Acess 1. Which object is used to create a form? A. Tables and Queries B. Tables only ...read more
Microsoft Office 1. Which of the following companies developed MS Office 2000? A. Microsoft B. Corel C. Novell ...read more