By using Tab-strip control ,we can define multiple pages for the same area of a window or dialog box in our application.The Tab-strip control consist of one or more Tab objects in a Tabs collection.
1.Click on “Start” . Then select “All Programs, Microsoft Visual Studio 6.0 and Visual Basic 6.0.” .
2. Select “Standard EXE” from the list in the New Project dialog box and click on “Open.” Click on “Project” on the menu bar, then select “Components” from the drop-down menu.
3. Scroll down the list in the box until Microsoft Windows Common Controls 6.0 (SP4) is visible. Click on the checkbox to select the component and then click on “OK.” All components show in the Toolbox.
4. Choose the “Tab-strip” control from the list of controls in the toolbox. Place the control on the form in Visual Basic.
5. Perform a right mouse click on the control on the form and select Properties. The Property Pages dialog box will open and allows navigation through the General, Tabs, Font and Picture tabs at the top of the dialog box. Set the properties as desired for the control.
6.By default it show only one tab button on the control.If you want to add more tab button then click on Tabs button from property page dialog-box and add button as desired for control.
7.After add the Button click on “Apply” Button then “OK” .It is look like as shown in figure below
8.Add two Frame Controls on the Form1.
9.Add one Command1 button on Frame1 and add another command2 button on Frame2.
9.Now,double click on the TabStrip control and write code here as shown in figure below:
10. To Run the program press <f5>.
MonthView Control in Visual Basic6.0
A MonthView control display the current month and lets the user scroll through othe month ...read more
ImageCombo Control in Visual Basic 6.0
The ImageCombo control contains a collection of ComboItem objects. A ComboItem object defines the various ...read more
Slider Control in Visual Basic 6.0
A Slider control consists of a scale,defined by the minimum and maximum properties and a ...read more
ImageList and ListView Control in Visual Basic6.0
An ImageList Control contains a collection of images that can be used by other Windows ...read more
ToolBar control in Visual Basic6.0
A ToolBar control consisit of a collection of button objects used to create a toolbar ...read more
ProgressBar control in Visual Basic6.0
A progressbar control allows you to graphically represent the progress of a transaction. It is ...read more