A Radio Button is also known as Option button.An Option button is a round radio button that you select to turn an option on or off.This button is used where you have only one option to choose like yes or no,male or female and married or unmarried.
1. Open Visual Basic 6.0 and create a new Standard EXE Project.
2. From Standard EXE project Dialogbox choose Standard EXE form.
3. Add two Radio Button from toolbox on the form.
4. Use the properties window to change the caption of Radio Button “male” and “female”.
5. Double click on Radio button and enter the following code
6.Press <F5> to run.
7.When you click on male button then
TreeView Control in Visual Basic 6.0
The TreeView control display a hirearchical display node object.Each node consist of label ,optional bitmap.You ...read more
DriveListBox,DirListBox and FileListBox in Visual Basic 6.0
Three of the controls on the ToolBox let you access the computer's file system. They ...read more
Pointer Control in Visual Basic 6.0
Pointer control is used to resize and position a control. When you're drawing controls on ...read more
OLE control in Visual Basic 6.0
Insertable Objects (like the Excel Worksheet object; with a list of the employees, or a ...read more
ToolTip in Visual Basic 6.0
A tool-tip is a small box that is displayed at the mouse location when overing ...read more
Frame,Image and Picture Control in Visual Basic 6.0
A frame is an object that provide a visual an functional container for controls.it is ...read more