The ScrollBar is a commonly used control, which enables the user to select a value by positioning it at the desired location.A scroll bar control consists of a bar with arrows at each end. Visual basic provides two types of scroll bars-Horizontal scroll bar and vertical scroll bar.To the right of client area is vertical scroll bar,which is a common component of windows that display text .If there is too much text to fit in the window at once,scroll bars enable the user to move around within the document to look at some subsection of the whole.At the bottom of the window is a horizontal scroll bar that scrolls the text in the client area horizontally.To the right side of the horizontal scroll bar is the window’s sizing handle.
1. Start Visual Basic and pick “Standard Exe” from the list of new projects.
2. A form1 container is open.
3. Add Scrollbar and TextBox1 tool from the toolbox.
4. Double click on scrollbar control.Code window is open. Write code here.
5. After you select Form1 object from object drop down list and select the procedure Load() from the procedure window .Write code here.
6.Press <f5> key to run the program .
7. Scroll the scrollbox from scroll arrow.Its range isshown in textbox1.
TreeView Control in Visual Basic 6.0
The TreeView control display a hirearchical display node object.Each node consist of label ,optional bitmap.You ...read more
DriveListBox,DirListBox and FileListBox in Visual Basic 6.0
Three of the controls on the ToolBox let you access the computer's file system. They ...read more
OLE control in Visual Basic 6.0
Insertable Objects (like the Excel Worksheet object; with a list of the employees, or a ...read more
Timer control in Visual Basic 6.0
The Timer control is used to fire an event at soecified intervals.The code you want ...read more
Frame,Image and Picture Control in Visual Basic 6.0
A frame is an object that provide a visual an functional container for controls.it is ...read more
Picture Box in Visual Basic 6.0
PictureBox control is the most powerful and complex items in the Visual Basic .The picture ...read more