The Timer control is used to fire an event at soecified intervals.The code you want to execute is placed in this event. This control has no methods,only one event(Time event)and seven properties.The control is invisible at run time.
1. Start -> program-> Microsoft Visual Studio 6.0 -> Microsoft Visual Basic 6.0
2. Visual Basic load and appears on your screen.
3. Choose Standard Exe. From dialog box.
4. A form1 container is open.
5. Add one Label1,Command1 button and Timer1 control on the form1.
6. Set the time property “2000” for Timer1 control.
7. Double click on timer control.The code window is open.Write the code here.
8. Run your program. Click “Debug” from the menu bar. Click “Start” from the drop down menu. Alternatively, you can press <F5> on your keyboard.Output is:
9. Time is start when you rum the program.when time is complete the caption of Label1 and command1 button is change.As shown in Figure below:
TreeView Control in Visual Basic 6.0
The TreeView control display a hirearchical display node object.Each node consist of label ,optional bitmap.You ...read more
DriveListBox,DirListBox and FileListBox in Visual Basic 6.0
Three of the controls on the ToolBox let you access the computer's file system. They ...read more
Pointer Control in Visual Basic 6.0
Pointer control is used to resize and position a control. When you're drawing controls on ...read more
OLE control in Visual Basic 6.0
Insertable Objects (like the Excel Worksheet object; with a list of the employees, or a ...read more
Frame,Image and Picture Control in Visual Basic 6.0
A frame is an object that provide a visual an functional container for controls.it is ...read more
Picture Box in Visual Basic 6.0
PictureBox control is the most powerful and complex items in the Visual Basic .The picture ...read more